What do you think the world would be like without cookies?! We think it would be any combination of horrible, alarming, and downright depressing. But, we want to know what YOU think.
Today we are raiding the subways of New York City and joining fans riding to the Yankees vs. Mets game for this in–season Subway Series. If you are in the NYC area you can find us on the 7 Train to Citi Field hosting a cookie giveaway and kick starting our Social Media Contest.
Even if you are not in New York, no worries, you can still get in on the action! Join our Social Media Contest by tweeting us @CookiePanache letting us know what you think the world would be like without cookies. Use the tagline “Without cookies the world would be…” The most creative tweet wins and scores 2 tickets to an upcoming Yankees or Mets game. Don’t forget to hash tag your favorite MLB team (we’re Yankees fans at our office, but don’t worry – we won’t be biased in choosing our winner).
@CookiePanache Without cookies the world would be…crumb-y! #Yankees
If you don’t have a Twitter, you can still join the fun! Get in on the contest by posting what you think the world would be like without cookies on our Facebook page (Like!) at facebook.com/cookiepanache. (Please see below for Full Contest Rules.)
Cookie Panache Subway Series Cookie Event Rules
- · No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
- · Adding more than one tagline Will Not Improve your chances of winning.
- · Those entering will have a Twitter Account (see Alternate Entry below if participant does not have a Twitter Account)
- · Participants must create a fun/creative ending to the tagline “Without cookies the world would be…(filled in by the contestant)”
o Then the contestant must tweet the completed tagline to (@CookiePanache) along with a hash tag (#) of their favorite New York Baseball Team (either the Mets or Yankees).
§ Example of what Tweet should look like:
- · @CookiePanache Without cookies the world would be … (contestant fills in) #Mets
- · @CookiePanache Without cookies the world would be … (contestant fills in) #Yankees.
- · There is a limit of one entry per person/Twitter account for the duration of the survey period
o Multiple entries from any one person or email address will void all but the initial entry
- · Cookie Panache is not responsible for failures or malfunctions of email or websites; lost entries or transmissions; interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures; garbled, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; incomplete entries or communications; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise
- · Cookie Panache reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant whom Cookie Panache believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited
Cookie Panache will begin accepting entries June 22, 2012 and will close the contest June 27, 2012. No further entries will be eligible after the date of closure
- · Winners with the most creative tagline will be chosen by the Cookie Panache team, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the sweepstakes.
- · Winners will be notified by Twitter and sent a direct message regarding further information about winnings from the Cookie Panache team
- · 1st Prize- 2 Tickets to a regular season Mets or Yankees game from selection of 3 games at each stadium (winner may choose 1 game).
- · 2nd Prize- $100 to spend at www.cookiepanache.com
- · 3rd Prize- Winner will receive a sampler of gourmet cookies
Contest is open participants 18 years of age or older; participants under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian’s consent
If participant does not have a Twitter account, but instead has a Facebook account they can post the tagline to the Cookie Panache Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/cookiepanache)
- · Cookies may contain traces of peanuts/nuts
- · Cookies contain gluten
By entering, entrants agree: to be bound by these Official Rules and that the decisions of the judges will be binding and final in all respects; and that Cookie Panache shall have the right and permission to use winner’s name and photograph for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any media without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
No substitutions or transfers of prize, except by Cookie Panache (due to prize unavailability) for a prize of equal or greater value selected by Cookie Panache. By entering, entrants agree that Cookie Panache, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, contractors, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents are not liable and shall be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury and/or damage to entrant and/or any other person and/or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury and/or death to entrant and/or any other person, and/or damage to personal and/or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of a prize or participation in this promotion.
If this sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, natural disaster, acts of god, cookie monster invasion, or any other causes beyond the control of Cookie Panache which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Cookie Panache reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation or termination, Cookie Panache may, in its sole discretion, select winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation or termination to award prizes. Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee provided by Cookie Panache.
250 West 54th Street, STE 504
New York, NY 10019